We Are Your Neighborhood Direct Marketing Consultants. Just like you, we are local business owners. Watch the videos below and learn how Money Mailer can help your business gain visibility.
Watch the videos below and learn how Money Mailer can help your dental practice gain visibility.
Let’s take a look at some key findings about shopping behavior and coupon usage:
Strengths of Direct Mail
- Measurable Results -Low Cost
- High Return on Investment
- Extremely High Loyalty from Retailers of all Sizes
Advertising and Direct Mail Overview
- Total U.S. advertising spend is forecasted to increase 14% over the next 4yrs to $251 billion
- Over the last 9yrs Direct Mail has grown 13% and is now the second biggest form of advertising
- Direct Mail and the Internet have dramatically impacted Newspaper advertising spending
- Of the top three forms of cost-effective advertising, Direct Mail is the largest and makes up 50% of spending
Customers are looking for deals!
Unlike TV and Radio advertising, Money Mailer has an “active participant” audience, meaning people will be looking for YOU and YOUR BUSINESS!
With our ads, there is no need to cut coupons. Our fliers are easily folded, put in a purse, wallet or hung on the refrigerator. This insures the maximum response and the maximum value for your money. In fact, many Money Mailer clients see responses within a day of the ad going out, and continue to get new business 3-4 month months after the ad was distributed.
Money Mailer Shared Mail Coupon Usage
- 91% of our readers use 2 or more of our coupons / month
- 59% look through the envelope at least 2x a month
- 41% use 2 or more coupons each week
General Shopping Behavior
- 77% of Money Mailer readers are more likely to make a purchase if they have a coupon
- 54% of Money Mailer readers are more likely to make an impulse buy if they have a coupon
Mobile Marketing, the Leading Edge
- Text messages have a 90% open rate and a 99% delivery rate.
Money Mailer Shared Mail Reader’s Online Coupon Usage
- 52% of readers use coupons from websites
- Nearly half use 2 or more online coupons each month
Sources: Direct Marketing Association 2008, Mobile Marketing Association 2009, Pulse Research 2008 – Money Mailer readership survey, 2008 Simmons Research Promotion Marketing Association Coupon Council, 2007