We Are Your Neighborhood Direct Marketing Consultants. Just like you, we are local business owners.
Direct marketing captures 54% of all U.S. advertising expenditures, significantly outpacing traditional advertising. An investment of $1 in direct marketing is predicted to return on average, $11.69 in incremental revenue across all industries.
One reason for this remarkable return on investment is that consumers like coupons, now more than ever. In fact, 86% of the U.S. population uses coupons, up 10% from 2006. Your customers are coupon users. Among households with an income between $50,000 and $100,000 per year 88% are coupon users.
With over 30 years of local experience, Money Mailer is dedicated to our mission of helping businesses get and keep more customers. We are able to target every household in the U.S. using a variety of methods including co-op direct mail, mobile phone advertising and placement of our advertiser’s offers on some of the most popular coupon destination websites with millions of visitors each month.
Money Mailer’s patriotic red, white and blue oversized envelope reaches an average of 14 MM homes each month. With an average age of 38 and median household income of $88,000 – compared to the national average of $52,000, we reach the households that businesses want to reach. Money Mailer’s hyper-local 10,000 home mailing-zones and oversize format let advertisers deliver targeted, compelling messages that deliver the highest return on their marketing investment and drive more traffic.
Let’s take a look at some key findings about shopping behavior and coupon usage:
Strengths of Direct Mail
- Measurable Results -Low Cost
- High Return on Investment
- Extremely High Loyalty from Retailers of all Sizes
Advertising and Direct Mail Overview
- Total U.S. advertising spend is forecasted to increase 14% over the next 4yrs to $251 billion
- Over the last 9yrs Direct Mail has grown 13% and is now the second biggest form of advertising
- Direct Mail and the Internet have dramatically impacted Newspaper advertising spending
- Of the top three forms of cost-effective advertising, Direct Mail is the largest and makes up 50% of spending
Customers are looking for deals!
Unlike TV and Radio advertising, Money Mailer has an “active participant” audience, meaning people will be looking for YOU and YOUR BUSINESS!
With our ads, there is no need to cut coupons. Our fliers are easily folded, put in a purse, wallet or hung on the refrigerator. This insures the maximum response and the maximum value for your money. In fact, many Money Mailer clients see responses within a day of the ad going out, and continue to get new business 3-4 month months after the ad was distributed.
Money Mailer Shared Mail Coupon Usage
- 91% of our readers use 2 or more of our coupons / month
- 59% look through the envelope at least 2x a month
- 41% use 2 or more coupons each week
General Shopping Behavior
- 77% of Money Mailer readers are more likely to make a purchase if they have a coupon
- 54% of Money Mailer readers are more likely to make an impulse buy if they have a coupon
Mobile Marketing, the Leading Edge
- Text messages have a 90% open rate and a 99% delivery rate.
Money Mailer Shared Mail Reader’s Online Coupon Usage
- 52% of readers use coupons from websites
- Nearly half use 2 or more online coupons each month
Sources: Direct Marketing Association 2008, Mobile Marketing Association 2009, Pulse Research 2008 – Money Mailer readership survey, 2008 Simmons Research Promotion Marketing Association Coupon Council, 2007